We've all been there, enjoying a long weekend of relaxation or quite the opposite, partying a little too hard. Then your alarm goes off and you stroll into work on Monday half dead like the world is going to end. Well have no fear because we have the perfect solution! These 13 motivational quotes will give you the extra boost needed to make it through those tough Mondays, or any day in fact.
So when times get tough but giving up is not an option (obviously), enjoy these 13 motivational quotes to find that inner strength.
1) It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
2) Change your thoughts and you change your world.
- Norman Vincent Peale
3) Success is not final, failure is not fatal; It is the courage to continue that counts.
- Winston Churchill
4) Calm mind brings inner strength and self-confidence, so that's very important for good health.
- Dalai Lama
5) Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.
- Helen Keller
6) I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
- Thomas A. Edison
7) Motivation comes from working on things we care about.
- Sheryl Sandberg
8) Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.
9) No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.
- Robin Williams
10) A champion is defined not by their words but how they can recover when they fall.
- Serena Williams
11) Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.
- Charles R. Swindoll
12) If your goals set you apart from the crowd, stand alone.
13) When the roots are deep, there is no reason to fear the wind.
Now that you found a little extra inspiration, get ready to take on the day, or week and give it your all. Make great things happen, enjoy!