At Zero In On Nutrition, we offer premium CBD Isolate products using organically grown industrial hemp from Colorado. Our CBD Isolate is THC free and non-psychoactive which provides peace of mind to those who may be concerned about feeling "high".
Our CBD oil has a 24-month shelf life and is best kept at room temperature, away from excessive light, heat, and/or moisture. Some customers choose to store it in the pantry, while others prefer to keep it in the refrigerator. The choice is yours!
CBD oil may be able to provide the following:
- Overall wellness support*
- Support for normal, everyday stresses*
- Recovery support from exercise and workouts*
- Support for a sense of calm for focus*
||Our CBD Isolate is 3rd party tested to assure we are delivering the best products for our customers.**
||All of our CBD products are made and manufactured right here in the USA and that's something we're proud of.
||Our CBD Isolate is THC FREE so there is no need to worry about felling "high" or passing a drug test.**
Zero In On Nutrition CBD Isolate products may sometimes vary slightly from batch to batch. Our CBD products include CBD isolate extracts which contain cannabinoids. Cannabinoids are phytochemical compounds that are produced by the hemp plant.
TAKE CAUTION when using any CBD products as they may fail THC screenings and CBD can metabolize in a way that may show a false positive. Take any and all CBD products at your own risk.
Dropper Use: Gently squeeze the rubber end of dropper and release while still in the bottle. The dropper will have a marking for a full 1ml dose. Drop either directly into your mouth sublingually (under the tongue) or place into your favorite smoothie/shake.
For Best Results:
- Avoid touching the dropper to your mouth and/or tongue in order to preserve the quality of your hemp CBD extract.
- If you prefer to add to a beverage, choose the unflavored option. CBD oil mixes in with many drinks.
- Store your CBD dropper bottle in a cool, dry place – away from excessive heat, light, and/or moisture.
- The 30 ml CBD oil bottle contains 30 1 ml servings or 60 .5 ml servings – your tolerance to possible CBD side effects as well as doctor guidance will help you to determine the proper serving size for yourself.
- The dropper in all of ZION CBD’s 30 mL bottles can hold 1 mL of CBD oil tincture.
When choosing to buy CBD oil and which potency is best for you, it is best to start small and gradually increase your dosage until you get your desired result. You might not need a full CBD serving. You also may not need a high potency CBD oil, and you could possibly stand to save some money while achieving desired CBD oil effects. You should, of course, always talk this over with your doctor (as you would with any daily dietary supplement addition).
If you are new to CBD oil use, then we recommend starting with the 1000 mg CBD hemp oil tincture. Start with a small amount and increase it until you achieve the desired results (avoid using a larger serving size than the recommended amount).
Hemp-Derived Cannabidiol, Organic Medium Chain Triglyceride (MCT) Oil (Naturally Extracted from Coconut Oil)
3rd Party Testing
Pro Verde Laboratories offers 3rd party analytical testing services using the newest technology in testing equipment and methodologies. Please click here to see our Cotton Candy CBD Isolate's test results.